You may choose to provide information about yourself in order to be contacted by SHORE regarding loan products and/or services or to receive a response to your question or inquiry. Such information may include the following:
- Your name
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Loan interest information
- Property address
- Other information you choose to provide via a telephone call, letter or e-mail
Primarily, the information you provide will be used to contact you and better understand your home lending needs. You understand that by submitting your information through this Website or one of SHORE’s other company websites, you agree to be contacted regardless of registration with any federal, state or local Do Not Call list, Do Not Mail list, or any other comparable list or registry. By providing information to SHORE through this Website, a telephone call, an e-mail or letter, you authorize SHORE to engage in the following uses of your information:
- to improve its products and services
- to periodically market its products and services, telemarket its products and services, and send promotional emails and advertisements
- to contact you Additionally, you authorize SHORE to share your information with:
- its affiliates and/or divisions
- financial & non-financial service providers and companies, retailers and direct marketers
- third parties who perform marketing services on behalf of SHORE or one its divisions or others with whom SHORE has a joint marketing agreement or arrangement
In order to protect your information from unauthorized use and access, SHORE has measures in place directed to safeguarding the information you provide. Such measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implementing policies and procedures to provide maximum protection of your nonpublic personal information
- Restricting use of and access to your information to only those employees with a legitimate business need
- Requiring third parties doing business with SHORE to comply with all applicable privacy and security laws
- Providing a private computer network that is protected by firewalls and security maintenance procedures
- Using secured Internet connections to gather your information and forward to those who will act upon it
While SHORE strives to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security, no data transmission over the Internet or any wired or wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. SHORE recommends you do not send any confidential information by email. If you choose to send confidential information to SHORE via e-mail, you accept all risk that such information may be intercepted by a third party.
Most web browsers afford you the option of modifying your settings to reject cookies should you choose. However, declining cookies may interfere with your ability to take full advantage of the features of this Website.
Right to Opt-Out of Information Sharing
If you prefer that SHORE does not share your information with non-affiliated third parties, you may opt-out of sharing not otherwise permitted by law. If you wish to optout, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 678-6663 indicating your preference to opt-out of sharing with affiliated companies, nonaffiliated third parties or both. However, by opting-out you understand that such opt-out may affect your access to certain financial products, which may otherwise be available. You are encouraged to obtain information on as many products and providers as possible. If you do not wish to opt-out, no action is required and until you provide the required notice of your opt-out preference SHORE is authorized to share your information as described above.
Change in Control
Your information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether assets, stock or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business of SHORE. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of further secondary use of your information following any such change in control.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on the SHORE Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should read and understand before using their site. SHORE does not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or for the security of information you submit through their website whatsoever as SHORE has no control over third party websites.
Terms and Conditions
To reduce the amount of advertising you receive from other companies, you can contact the following agencies: For advertising received by mail:
Mail Preference Service
P.O. Box 643 Carmel, NY 10512
For advertising received by telephone:
Telephone Preference Service
P.O. Box 1559 Carmel, NY 10512
For advertising received by e-mail:
E-mail Preference Service
c/o Direct Marketing Association
Be sure to include the required name(s), address, telephone number and e-mail address you would like excluded. If you have moved or changed your telephone number within the last year, you should include your former address or number as well. If addition, if you would like to have your name taken off all pre-approved credit solicitations, call 888-567-8688.
Should you still have questions regarding SHORE’s use of your information and the protection afforded it, you may contact SHORE using the below information:
1414 E. Maple Rd.
Troy, MI 48083